29 December 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool - Day 29

This month I'm joining Jamie Ridler and Shannon Ridler in their Kickin It Old Skool Blog Challenge.  It's a month long challenge that will encourage us to post every day.  If you want to join in, click here or on the button on the left side bar.

Day 29 - Sunday Selfie - Future You

Now that we've shared our wee little selves and ourselves at the beginning of this month we are asked to share who we will become.

This is a hard one.  How to share a selfie of who I hope/want to be in the future.  Well, I guess I could photoshop an image of myself, but that just didn't seem right.  

                                                       (source unknown)

I hope to be a full fledged artist one day.  
 
                                   (source unknown)

And I hope to live in a country home, where I can relax and experience nature instead of traffic and noisey (nosey) neighbors.

Do you have an idea of who/what you want to be in the future? 

blessings
~*~

7 comments:

Janet said...

Love those pictures!

www.alexsings.ca said...

Mmm, beautiful! As someone who has moved from the city to the country, I wish you well. It's been a fabulous decision for me!

BunnyKissd said...

Beautiful images! Best of luck in 2014!

Jennifer Michelle said...

Oh that is a gorgeous studio! I hope to be who I am today, continue to be brave and unashamed of myself and you're right, never live in the city ;)

Deborah Weber said...

Best wishes to you who is becoming that future self having all the wonderful things she chooses.

Johanne said...

The country and art, simple and lovely. May your dreams and plans come true!

Heather said...

oh, this is a lovely future! These scenes are so peaceful and creative! I hope your dreams for this come true :)