26 December 2013

Kickin' It Old Skool - Day 26

This month I'm joining Jamie Ridler and Shannon Ridler in their Kickin It Old Skool Blog Challenge.  It's a month long challenge that will encourage us to post every day.  If you want to join in, click here or on the button on the left side bar.

Day 26 - 10 things in my fridge

I would have taken a picture - but my fridge really needs a good cleaning.  ;-)

Instead, I have a list:

1 half gallon of whole organic milk
1 quart of apple cider
1/2 hunk of parmesean
2 dozen organic free range local raised eggs
1 5 lb bag of organic carrots (for juicing)
1 lb of ground beef
1 package of bacon
4 20oz pepsi bottles
1 small jar of homemade peach jam
2 anjou pears

What's in your fridge?

blessings
~*~


 

1 comment:

Johanne said...

I've been enjoying some cinnamon and cranberry goat cheese on toast in the morning. It's one of my new favorites. Homemade peach jam sounds delicious!