02 December 2013

Day Two - Kickin It Old Skool

Day Two: Time Capsule

1. What are you reading? 

I'm reading a couple of things at the moment.  I just finished The Devil's Heart (book 3 in the Chattan Curse) by Cathy Maxwell.  I'm starting Healthier without Wheat by Stephen Wangen and have picked up a couple of cookbooks from the library with Gluten free recipes. 

2. What are you watching?

Right this moment I have a repeat of Castle on the TV.  This past weekend I watched the movie Immortals and really wished I'd not watched it.  Henry Cavil half naked through most of the movie couldn't save it.  :-(

3. What are you listening to?

The song What Now by Rhianna has been stuck in my head for a couple weeks now.  I tend to play it over and over.  Also, Royals by Lorde.

4. What are you loving?

Well, I guess right now I'd have to say it was the cheesecake I had the last bite of a little while ago.  It is a Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake with Bourbon Caramel Sauce.  So delicious!  And it was the first cheesecake I'd ever made!

5. What are you wearing?

My usual around the house clothes. Carolina blue thermal pants, a UNC t-shirt and my favorite hoodie that I bought 4 years ago in Nags Head.

6. What are you creating?

Right now, nothing.  But a couple weeks ago I made several SpiritWreaths.  And now that the moon is new I'll start working on another batch.






7. What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to getting back into the studio this week.  Also doing some research toward going gluten free with the start of the new year.  It seems very overwhelming but I'm hoping I can figure it out.

See you tomorrow!
blessings
~*~

5 comments:

Sherry Smyth said...

That cheesecake sounded positively decadent...my mouth is watering!

Lynn said...

Love the SpiritWreath! Enjoyed reading your post.

Unknown said...

Love the SpiritWreaths! Good luck with the new way of eating. I have done that myself this past year.

Lisa K said...

um... that cheesecake sounds amazing...and I, too, really love the SpiritWreaths. very cool.

Cindi said...

Drooling over that cheesecake and absolutely loving those wreaths!