17 January 2007

Oh no...I've been thinking...

I've been thinking about my old blog. I miss it. I really like the one I have now, but I kind of miss the old one. When I first started it I was hoping to make one of those blogs that was full of interesting information about witchcraft. Somewhere I could post spells, rituals and anything that felt like it belonged. I ended up going off on a tangent somewhere. I guess my biggest problem is there are just too many of 'me'.

Let me explain... I'm a Gemini and anyone who knows anything about astrological signs knows that Gemini is the sign of the twins. Geminis tend to have multiple sides to themselves and I'm no exception. I have more 'sides' than a hexagon. My point is that I don't always feel comfortable expressing them all in the same place. This is probably why I have about 15 different email addresses. I can show my different 'sides' using different emails, etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm not schizophrenic or anything. I have been diagnosed as bi-polar with a chemical imbalance, but these days, who hasn't? Wait...there goes that tangent thing again. :-)

I think I'm going to start posting to the old site again. But I'm going to post with my original intent when I started it. I'm going to try to stick to witch type things. This blog will still be my primary and I will post here all the time. But occasionally I will post things to the old blog. For those of you that didn't find me through that or have forgotten and want to check it out, it can be found at SpiritWitch. If you know me in real life, remember the rule of three.

1. You can read it, but you can't hold anything you find there against me.

2. What you read there or here may or may not be about you, so get over it. (I never use real names, except my own and any initials I use, aren't the actual initials of the people I've written about.)

and last but not least...

3. Don't piss off the Witch!

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: