16 January 2007

Back to work again...

I'm back at work this morning after a long weekend. It wasn't a spectacularly wonderful weekend, just long. It was unbelievably warm for January and I spent yesterday morning weeding my garden and herb bed. The rest of the day was spent reading, continuing the purge of magazines and watching tv. I did watch "The Devil Wears Prada" and it was pretty good.

I have knitting class tonight and have not knit a single stitch since Saturday afternoon. I have to keep going on this particular part until I have 170 sts across and right now I have 136 but there is no more room on the needles. So, tonight I have to get there early to get longer needles and also stitch holders (whatever those are) as I will need them possibly before next class.

Tomorrow night is the book club meeting and I still have quite a ways to go on the book. I guess I know what I'll be doing at lunch and any break I get. :-)

Well, I guess that is it for now.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: