24 September 2015

I've got mail...

Actually, this mail came at the beginning of the month and I just realized I never shared here.  

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that one of my favorite people in the world is Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist.  I love everything about her blog and her work and have wanted to order something from her shop for a long time.  With Halloween approaching and the possibility of some Halloween Tea Parties, I decided to order a set of her labels. 

Actually, I ordered several different sets.  :-)

So, on a dreary and overcast Saturday my package arrived at my door.  I was sooo excited I can't even tell you.  I opened it right away and found this little note included.

 I must admit I was very curious and even more excited (if that is possible!).  So, I flipped over the big pack and found this!
 
I don't think I can describe the squeal that erupted from me.  I think it might have only been heard by dogs it was so loud and so high!  I started jumping up and down and dancing around.  When I finally stopped, I realized I had tears on my cheeks.  Yes, I was crying.

I've loved this drawing she did for ages and had wanted to order a print.  My all time favorite house, drawn by my all time favorite artist and favorite person!


So why was I crying, you ask?  Honestly, because I think this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.  I was so touched that Vanessa would think so kindly of me to send this to me.  It's just one more example of how wonderful a person she is.  

They were happy tears, I promise.  

If you've never visited her blog, click on that link up there and do it.  It is magical!  And be sure to check our her Etsy shop.  She has so many neat things to see.

I emailed her to thank her as soon as I calmed down.  But I just wanted to share here and say another great big Thank You, Vanessa!  I ♥ you!

thanks for stopping by, 
love & blessings
~*~

2 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

I love Vanessa's blog, it's out of this world. I'm so glad she could put a smile on your face, I know you've needed it lately. Hugs!

Magic Love Crow said...

So truly beautiful! I can understand why you were crying! Blessings all around!