09 April 2007

Procrastination...

Procrastination is a long word. It is also a very sad word. I am a master at procrastination. Give me a project and I can find a way to put it off until the very last second, but I will get it done. What is so sad is that I may get it done, but not to the degree and precision that I would like for it to be done. When I make my wreaths, I usually wait until the night before full moon to construct them and then charge them on the full moon.

True procrastination is an art form. There are many things that are regular activities that I can manage to put off until the last minute. In fact, I'm doing it right now. Yes, I should be doing something other than watching "House, MD" re-runs and reading blogs and even posting on my own blog. What should I be doing?

Well, I'll tell you.

I should be doing.....

My TAXES!

That's right, there are six days to file and I haven't finished. And since I haven't finished my taxes, I can't prepare for this weekend's yard sale. And since I can't prepare for this weekend's yard sale, I can't read my book for book club next Wednesday.

Do you see a pattern here? :-)

So, dear readers, what is your level of procrastination?

1 comment:

Kylee Baumle said...

You don't even want to know. I am notorious around here for being the Queen of Procrastination. And I don't have our taxes done yet, either. And we're even getting money back!!