It seems that my beautiful sweet Jade (who by the way is 14 not 12) has a tumor in her nasal cavity that is eating away at the bones. Right now there is nothing I can do. I am giving her an antibiotic and she is on pain medication. We are waiting until Monday for the Radiologist to read the x-ray to be certain that is what is wrong. Once it is confirmed I'll have a decision to make. I don't know what that will be.
(cross-posted on my other blog)