09 March 2007

Now I know...

Turns out the shop where I have to buy my yarn for class does not carry the yarn I needed for the project I wanted to do. So, after several days of looking through patterns, I have finally found something to knit. I even bought the yarn yesterday. I'm making the Iceland Felted Bag. I am putting a trim on it but it is not with Dragonfly (which the store doesn't carry), but is a similar looking yarn. I'm excited to start this new knitting project. The colors I chose are black Iceland and the trim has several shades of blue, green and silver in it.

I'll try to post pictures later. I've taken some, I just don't have my camera here at work.

I have another busy weekend this weekend. Tonight I'm taking some clothes to a friend to see if there is something she would like to wear for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to the lake to fish and then in the evening we have a Women's Spirituality Group Meeting. Sunday is my usual visit with Grandmother.

So, that is the plan for the next few days. I hope to get started on my bag, but I've also got to finish my taxes, get the laundry done, clean the house, and start getting my yard sale items together. Ugh... so much to do!

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: