19 March 2007

Hmmm... does it really work?

I have been trying to post to this blog since early Friday and have been unable to due to a weird error. Finally it seems to be working. Now if blogger would just remove the stupid word verification crap, I'd be really happy.

Since I couldn't post, I missed Saturday Sky and Green Thumb Sunday and a new thing I joined which is Eye Candy Friday. So, I'm going to try to post a picture for each of those later today. I already have the pictures, just have to get it posted. Maybe during my lunch hour.

Anyway, I'll try to post again later with something a little more interesting.

Blessings,

~*~

1 comment:

kate said...

Hi Laura,

I'm glad you are able to post again! Loved the tree stump pic ... and am looking forward to seeing your G.Thumb Sunday pics!!

Kate