01 March 2007

FO: Top Down Baby Sweater

So I have finally finished my first real knitting project. I have pictures below. The first is the front view and the second is the back view. The lighting didn't do well in these pictures. I guess I'm going to have to start taking my stuff out in the sunlight to get good pictures.


Anyway, it is done and I completed it in the eight weeks that I took the class. I'm signed up for a second class but it doesn't start until the 20th of March. Now I just have to figure out what I want to knit next! So many choices! I think I would like to do something that I will keep. I'm seriously considering a bag, you know how much I love bags, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions for me?

Blessings,
~*~

3 comments:

Patricia said...

How beautiful! I love how the increases in the arms look lacey, was it due to yarn-overs? I really like your color choice, perfect for spring! You should be very proud and should definately knit something for you next.

Laura said...

Hi Patricia, Yes, the lacey look is from yarn overs and it took me forever to get them straight. I don't know how many times I had to undo and redo them. Thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it. Take care

Unknown said...

Wow, it turned out fantastic. Very cute.