07 March 2007

Still hunting a new project...

I really was excited about the project I was going to work on. However, the shop where I have to buy my supplies for class doesn't sell that yarn. They didn't have anything that I could substitute for it that I liked, so I'm back on the pattern hunt. I think I'm going to have to break down and make a bag that they have there. It is okay, but it isn't what I wanted.

I haven't been around much lately and feel like I'm way behind on my blog reading. I hadn't realized how many I like to read until I tried to get caught up today. I think it will take me several days to get caught up.

Things have not been going well this past week and over last weekend. I can't really talk about it here, in case someone who knows me in real life reads this blog. Somethings just have to stay private.

I had been hoping things would slow down, but in fact they are speeding up. All of a sudden I have a very active social life. I sure hope I can handle it all.

If anyone has any suggestions for my next knitting pattern, please let me know. I'm desperate to find something.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: