15 August 2020

journey through the window...

 






 

 My favorite journey is looking out the window.

                            ~ Edward Gorey

I can't remember where I stumbled upon this quote, but it made me think about the things I've seen through windows.  Since I spend so much time inside, due to my health, I thought it would be interesting to see what things I tend to notice through the windows of my world.

I had a lot of fun looking through all my digital photos.  I was surprised at how many were window views.  For simplicity sake I'll just make a list below of what they are/represent.

1 - view from my hotel room on my first trip to Cancun (2006?)

2 - view from a bus ride in Cancun (2007 - my second trip)

3 - view from the living room window to the front porch of my little cottage with the blue door (I sure do miss that porch and house)

4 - view from the driver's seat of my car on the roads near Antietam during my first Red Thread Retreat

5 - view from the door of the little cottage with the blue door watching a bird bathing

6 - view from the car on a Red Thread Retreat road trip

7 - view from the back door of the little cottage with the blue door of one of the bunnies that lived in the back garden

8 - view from the car of an old country driveway

9 - view from the backseat of sunrise on a road trip to New Orleans

10 - view from the plane on the way home from my second trip to Cancun

 

I found so many photos (and they brought back many great memories) that I'm probably going to do another post like this.  I didn't want to overwhelm with too many photos in one post.

What journeys have you taken through your window?

thanks for stopping by for a read...

love & blessings

~*~

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Window views! What a great idea for a post! Some great shots there too.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love that the bunny is looking right back at you.