I've been meaning to get here all week but it has been a busy one and I just haven't sat down to write. I do have some things I plan to share soon, but when I saw this questionnaire over at Debra's it seemed like a quick and fun thing I could do.
So...here we go.
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, a character my mom liked on General Hospital (not the one you're thinking because mom quit watching long before that chick showed up in Port Charles*) and my paternal Grandmother.
*I have to admit I'm ashamed that I actually remember the town in that show. Haha
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, watching Juan Martin del Potro tearing up during his last set at the 2016 US Open.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes and No. If I can take my time and concentrate (and keep the shaking down) then yes. If I'm in a hurry or the tremors are really bad then no.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Probably deli-style honey ham. Or a cheeseburger. That's a meat at lunch right? ;-)
5. Do you have any kids? Unfortunately, no.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends? Goddess, I hope so. At least then I'd have one.
7. Do you use sarcasm? I try, but 99% of the time I fail.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? I think so? Maybe? Um, yeah. I am missing a few other things though.
9. Would you bungee jump? No. I would (and have) para-sailed though.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Peanut butter captain crunch!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, although this is a habit I've picked up in the past few years.
12. Do you think you're strong? Not as strong as I could be, but I'm working on that.
13. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Baskin Robbins Chocolate Chip Mint
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their energy.
15. Red or Pink? Pink! In fact, I noticed earlier today just how much I like pink, especially with black. :-)
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? Geez, how long do we have? I guess if I had to pick just one thing, it would be how easily I slip into negative thoughts/behavior/depression.
17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? I'm not! hahahaha
18. What was the last thing you ate? an organic banana
19. What are you listening to right now? ESPN (watching the US Open).
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Violet or Sky Blue
21. Favorite smell? that first hint of snow in the air
22. Who was the last person you talked to? A staff member at the Y. Or my mum, if "hi, how are you?" isn't enough talking.
23. Favorite sport to watch? NFL football
24. Hair color that's real? Dark brown with lots of silver.
25. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore. I wore corrective lenses since I was 7 or 8 and then back in 2005(+/-) I had lasic surgery. It was the best thing I'd ever done! Unfortunately, I had to start wearing cheaters last year and quickly progressed to needing prescriptive lenses. :-(
(**Side note, the only downside to the lasic is that it completely corrupts seeing close up - I can't look through view finders on cameras, etc.)
26. Favorite food? Yeah, um...pizza? No, wait...burgers. No, pasta. No... I really can't pick just one.
27. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. Everyone deserves one.
28. Last movie you watched? Suicide Squad
29. What color shirt are you wearing? See #17. Haha, I'm wearing a gown and it is light blue with dark blue flowers. :-)
30. Summer or Winter? WINTER!!! ALWAYS!!! WINTER!!!
31. Hugs or kisses? I guess, hugs. I reserve my kisses for a special someone. If anyone knows him, send him my way.
32. Favorite sweet food? ice cream or cookies or hershey's milk chocolate caramels
33. What book are you currently reading? I'm re-reading The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods. Hallmark Channel turned her Chesapeake Shores series into a TV series and I wanted to refresh myself on the books.
34. What is on your mouse pad? mouse pee? jk - nothing, I don't have one.
35. What did you last watch on TV? refer back to #19.
36. Favorite sound? thunderstorms!
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Depends on my mood.
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? North - Salem, MA. East - North Carolina coast, South - Disneyworld (when I was 6) or NOLA as an adult, West - Arkansas.
39. Do you have a special talent? Yes. (It doesn't ask what that talent is!)
40. Where were you born? In a hospital. In the South. ;-)
See, I told you Debra's had better answers! If you want to play along, I'd love to read your responses and learn a little more about you.
thanks for stopping by!
love & blessings