01 August 2010

Lughnassadh

It has be a very lovely cool and overcast day here. A day that makes me think of the coming autumn and wish even more for its arrival. I have read some lovely sentiments on many blogs about Lughnassadh or Lammas. Today has been spent mostly resting although a bit of work did creep in for several hours. I keep thinking about the things in my life that I need to remember to be grateful for and to not take advantage of them.
Do you have something you are particularly grateful for this Lughnassadh?



Brightest Lughnassadh blessings to you all...

blessings
~*~

*photo taken on Lughnassadh 2009

5 comments:

Danni said...

Black eyed susans are one of my favorite flowers, I love the photo. :)

A very blessed Lughnasadh to you!

Lorna said...

I am so grateful for bread. It's my favourite thing to eat, and I'm lucky to live where there are many artisan bakeries. I know that sounds sort of shallow, but I decided to go with the first thing that popped into my head when I read the question.

laoi gaul~williams said...

belated blessings~i hope you are feeling somewhat better now.
i have been having a lot more migraines lately, some of them sending me to bed and feeling miserable, some i have been able to keep at bay with a combination of diclofenac acid and paracetamol.
oddly i find drinking sweet coffee helps although it should be the other way around.
have a restful day
xoxooxox

greekwitch said...

"A day that makes me think of the coming Autumn.."
I love Autumn and every Lammas i feel one step closer and i am filled with anticipation!

greekwitch said...

Thanks for your comment. It was my first "happy birthday!".