13 August 2010

a quick post

I'm sorry for not being around the past week. Everything has just been overwhelming and between my health and trying to work, I'm left with little time for fun things...like blogging or even reading blogs.

I so appreciate every kind word and thought that you shared with me over the hard decision I had to make last weekend. It was absolute torture, but I know that I did the right thing for him. I still miss him like crazy and sometimes just breakdown and cry about it. I'd like to share my experience with you all but I'm not up to writing about it today. I'll be sure to post a warning at the beginning or in the title so if you don't want to read about it you won't have to. :)

I hope you are all doing well and I plan to get around to some blog reading catch up time today so will be stopping in to see you and find out how things are in your corner of the world.

blessings
~*~

No comments: