22 June 2023

rabbit warrens of fanciful whimsy...




 ten things thursday

 - it is the day after the summer solstice and i'm wearing a sweater. 63 degrees F today.

 - i bought those flowers (top photo) a week ago and they are still beautiful.  store bought will have to work until i get my own flower garden well established.

 - home grown cucumbers make great cracker substitutes for chicken salad.

 - i keep having this strange image pop into my head of something that a)would never happen and b)is utterly bizarre.  but it just keeps popping up.

 - it turns out white rice raises my blood sugar more than chocolate, cake, soda and gummies.

 - i stress sleep.

 - i had possible bad news today about an amazing opportunity, but i'm trying not to give up on it just yet.

 - it's been raining for three days. and looks to continue again tomorrow and then start back on monday. i guess it's taking the weekend off! :-)

 - working on my doomstashes is making me happy

 - falling into rabbit warrens of fanciful whimsy brings me great joy and lots of smiles.

love & magicks

~*~


 

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"rabbit warrens of fanciful whimsy" -- what a delightful turn of phrase!

karen said...

I like 63 degrees more than 93 degrees. My husband is a summer lover and he has been lamenting! I love home grown cucumbers!