20 June 2023

blue and lavender...

 

i'm so in love with these blooms.  i cut back this hydrangea so much this year that i didn't expect it to bloom at all.  in fact, i was worried i'd killed it.

obviously, that didn't happen.  it has more blooms than i've ever seen on it and they range from this beautiful blue to a lovely lavender/violet.

we have storms rolling through this week and they are playing havoc with my head.  i may need to take a nap! ;-)

well, i'm still finding my way back here so this is about it for today.  i'm hoping to have some fun, exciting news to share soon. but things are still up in the air.  

anyhoo... 

hope you are having a great day!

thanks for reading

love & magicks

~*~ 

 

2 comments:

Ludmila Mistryukova said...

Hello! I recently came across your blog - I really like your photos and stories.
I love hydrangea - yours is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love Hydrangeas... hard to grow here in the Desert... Dawn the Bohemian