05 December 2020

no truer words...


 

 

i found myself in my studio last night, playing with prompt listings from some of effy wild's journal jams from this summer.

it's been a long time since i've played with paint and paper.  i really had a wonderful time.

the top photo is my paint water after i finished the black and gold painting above.  i loved how the sparkles of the metallic gold paint shimmered in the water.

the blue painting is what came through today from another prompt list.  the words came to me when i was trying to figure out what it needed to finish it off.  

 ~ i may be broken but my pieces are all here - i can put myself together again

no truer words...

thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, your blue painting and words are MARVELOUS!

karen said...

beautiful!! I'm trying to sketch daily and so far so good for December!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Best words, EVER! They are the ones that keep me going. As long as we hold on to (and appreciate) our pieces, we'll always be able to whole ourselves.

Love the picture of the water.