13 December 2020

eventually...maybe...


it always amazes me how quickly the time goes by when i want to post.  i've been planning to post here several days and it just keeps getting lost in the day. 

but, now i'm here... 

there have been stunning sunsets and a few art journal days.  

there has been lots of little cleaning sprees and re-arranging of things to make room for other things.  i picked up a small poinsettia when i couldn't find a small table top tree i liked.  i just wasn't up to the whole decorating she-bang.  

there has been lots of little stitches on a secret project.  don't you just love when people say they are working on a secret project?  i always ask myself why, if it is a secret, mention it at all?  ha ha... oh well...

i plan to share it eventually...maybe...  :-)

friday i put on my brave and took an excursion to a newly discovered art supply store that is only about 10 minutes from my house.  it is an offshoot of the art supply store i've been driving 3 hours to shop at.

turns out they've been here for over a year... i was in heaven!  it was so easy to find and took no time to get there.  and they are all so nice and helpful! plus they have good discounts.  i still spent a lot, but that's okay.

i also managed to get myself a printer.  i haven't had one for over three years.  whenever i had anything that HAD to be printed, i'd email it to my neighbor and she'd print it out for me.  with the new year long art classes i'm taking this coming year, i'll need to print a whole lot of stuff.  so it was time.  i've already cleared out a spot to set it up.  

i'd been waiting until i had a proper desk, but i'm tired of waiting for that.

so, what have you all been up to?

thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~
 

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Exciting developments! How nice to have an art supply store so close by!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm very envious of your cleaning sprees, little or otherwise. I have two more days of partial bed rest and the house is showing the effects, lol! My Piano Man cleans, but you know how it is--the house never feels cleaned unless you cleaned it yourself. And since I would cutoff his hands if he were to touch my writing space, that particular area is a lot of need. Two more days...

I hope you and your new printer have a blast!

karen said...

I live in a teeny town so there is no art store...I would love to have that and a book store and a yarn store close by.

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats on your printer and the art store! I've been biting my nails! LOL! Don't know why I'm so nervous? Lots of change!! Big Hugs!