03 December 2020

a 10...


 i was looking for a photo for today's post and noticed that i take a lot of pictures of skies, clouds and trees.  well...they are some of my favorite things, so that makes a sort of sense.

i tried to do my tiny portion of holiday shopping this morning but it was a bust.  by the time i arrived home my headache level had hit 10.  so i've taken a pill and tried to rest a bit. 

so far, no relief.

i'll give it another hour, then take a second dose if i need to.

we're supposed to get rain the next two days, so i stocked up a few things to make chilli and turkey pot pie.  

well...the pain is taking the forefront, so i'll sign off now.

do you have a favorite winter comfort food?

thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~

 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like stews and hearty soups in the winter, but that turkey pot pie you're planning sounds DAMN good! I hope your headache goes away soon.

Tonight I'm making muffins out of a banana bread recipe so that I can put walnuts in my muffins but no walnuts in My Rare One's muffins. I've never attempted a loaf-to-muffin conversion before, so wish me luck, LOL!