04 November 2020

yesterday...




yesterday was a day, wasn't it? 

i ran errands and my neighbor and i went to do our civic duty. 

the stress of that and the potential outcome had me all messed up, so i decided to unplug for the rest of the day and night.  i turned off my cell, computer and tv.  a super migraine (what i call the ones that knock me out) was forming, so i took my pill and laid down for a while.  

when i woke, it was a little better so i made dinner and sat down to work on my sketching.  i couldn't focus, too much pain.  i ended up watching "practical magic" on dvr and doing some slow stitching. then took a magazine to bed to relax.

i was really hoping for results when i woke today.  it would be nice to at least know when the results will be made known. 

well...we've done what we can, now we figure out how to go on, one way or another...

today is for taking down halloween decor.  i hope to get at least half of it put away, but the migraine is sneaking up so i'm just going to take my time...

here's to hoping for quick results and a good day...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~

 

 

 

4 comments:

karen said...

sorry about the migraine! I hope you are feeling better. I wish I could turn everything off - you have much better restraint and will power than me!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think the entire USA probably has a migraine today, so you are not alone!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I completely understand the anxiety. Mostly, because I am right there with you.

We need a breath already.

Lowcarb team member said...

Sorry to read about your migraine, hope you are feeling a lot better.
That is a beautiful pink flower ...

All the best Jan