08 November 2020

game day blahs...



 

 sunday used to be a big day in my household during football season.  a few years ago i started to lose my interest in it.

last year i really wasn't enjoying it and this year i have been completely ambivalent.

growing up, football and basketball season were seriously big deals.  we watched as many games as possible, not just those of our favorite teams.  now... well, now... i'm just over it.

i have suprised myself the past two weeks by actually watching the steelers games and even put on my usual jersey for last weeks and this weeks games.  but still...my enjoyment just isn't there...

i don't know if i'll keep watching or if i'll give it up all together, but it is weird not feeling my usual enthusiasm.

well...i'm off to see if i can find my wi-fi password so i can set up my new kindle...

are you a sports fan?  has this odd and crazy year affected your enjoyment of sports?

thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~


ps...thanks to magaly for pointing out my typo in my last post's title...i never even noticed! :-)

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I enjoy watching Canadian football, but there was no season this year due to covid. I don't watch American football. My other favourite sport to watch is hockey and there was an abbreviated season, but a full Stanley Cup playoffs series which I enjoyed tremendously.