05 November 2020

ad nauseum infinitum...


 

1 - i'm spending way too much time in front of the screen lately...between the computer and the tv news stations my eyes are crossing...


2 - this exclusion of all else in the world but US election results by the news stations is ridiculous and just another example of what is wrong with this country.  yes, it is very important.  but you sitting there, on air saying the same things over and over, ad nauseum infinitum will not get those votes counted any faster.  jeez...


3 - i'm still longing for that big old country house in the mountains with loads of acreage that i can grow my own veggies, raise chickens and wander around outside without seeing or hearing another human soul...it is my dream and a variation of it has been my dream all my life. (when i was little i wanted to be *olivia walton, without the baptist part)  *points to you if you know who that is...


my focus is so scattered and my mind racing so much...we'll just call this three things thursday and move on...

what three things are on your mind today?

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~



 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The 24-hour news cycle has really ruined newscasts. It's just the same thing, over and over, every half hour or so, to fill the void.