09 February 2007

It's that time again...


Above was my view from my hotel room last year in Cancun. We are staying at a different hotel and I am excited to see what the view will be this time. We leave tomorrow morning, early and I plan to take lots of pictures with my new favorite camera. The pictures will be much better this year.
Yes, I am still just as anxious about flying this time as I was last year. I hope that I am able to hold it together better this time around. I was a very nervous flier last year. The beast has been taken to the vet to stay while I'm gone (because of his shots) and all I have to do now is pack...finish the dishes, clean the litter boxes, make sure there is enough cat food and cat litter for the kids while I'm gone, figure out what to take with me - ie: books, mp3 player, knitting (?), etc. I have to be ready to leave at 5:15 tomorrow morning. Somehow... I don't think I'll sleep tonight. Oh, and I forgot I have to go to two banks and get that situated before I go.

I still can't decide if I'm taking my knitting with me on the plane. I did check the TSA website and according to it, I am allowed to take it on the plane. I just don't know. It is so relaxing for me and so much fun that I feel like I need it with me to help ease the jitters. On the other hand, if something were to happen to it I would be devastated. I'm so close to finishing it and it looks so good that I don't want anything to happen.

Anyway, I won't be posting for at least a week while I'm gone. The Internet service there is dial up and you have to sign up and "wait" for your time to use the computers, so I'll just wait until I get back to share all the gory, I mean, fun details.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: