10 February 2007

I think I'm ready...but I can't sleep...

I think I'm about ready for my trip. I have my clothes packed minus a few pieces that are even now in the dryer. I still have to get my bath stuff together. It is ready, just needs to be put in a bag before I put it in my suitcase. I want to seal it so it doesn't spill all over my clothes. Can't find a big enough bag that I can seal. :-(

I think I've got all of my stuff that I need. I have two books, my camera and battery charger, my cell and charger, and clothes, bathing suit, cover up, etc.

I have to get up at 4:30 so that I can be ready at 5:15 when my dad gets here to pick me up. I'm not sure why I can't sleep. I have finished everything that I can and just can't sleep.

I'll not have pc access for a week and will post when I return. I did decide to not take my knitting because I just don't want anything to happen to it. Although, I did give serious thought to taking it when I found out our layover in the morning is 3 1/2 hours long. Ugh.

I'm off to Cancun...

Blessings,

~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

From what I understand you can't bring knitting needles on an airplane anymore. That is too bad, what a great time to knit. Have fun!