10 September 2020

ten things...

 - that photo makes me ridiculously happy...

 - my list maker type is tracker with a little unloader thrown in...

 - my shins hurt...

 - all i want to do is sleep...

 - inspired by a seven year old to get back to work on the sweater...

 - to walk or not to walk...

 - this series on netflix...

 - apparently football is back...and i don't care...

 - just five things...

 - early morning walking skies...

 

thanks for being here...

love & blessings

~*~
 

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good list!

karen said...

I am waiting for the heat and humidity to go away before resuming walks. I do yoga instead. Today might very well be the day! I love just five things :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Three Things:

- My shins are slightly unhappy, too--I need to start walking a bit less.
- I haven't watched Cursed, but I'm very curious.
- I love the 13th of the month.

Renee said...

Early morning walking skies are the BEST! <3