02 July 2018

garden visitors...




I've had quite a few visitors to my little garden this past week.  These are just a few that have been hanging around.

The remarkable thing about these photos (at least to me) is that I took every one of them from inside my house.  Not bad, huh?

It has been pretty hot out so I've been spending my time indoors.  I head out early morning to water and check the plants, but that is about it.  

What kind of visitors do you get to your garden?

thanks for stopping in for a read...
love & blessings
~*~

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm assuming that magnificent insect is a dragonfly! I love hummingbirds too.

Magaly Guerrero said...

From inside the house? Wow! I'm extremely jealous of your skills.

My wee garden is visited by a family of blue jays (all right, they are more like thieving stalkers who have grown on me), bees, I have a wasp queen living in a wee castle (she does most of the pollinating and is not startled by my presence), and a butterfly or three. The latter is a bit worrying. I live very high up, so their presence might mean that they aren't getting enough food at ground level. Oh, and pigeons. You can't live in NYC and not share your outside space with pigeons.

Thanks so much for sharing your pretties with us.

Magic Love Crow said...

Inside your home? That is amazing! Beautiful pictures! Love seeing them! Big Hugs!

mxtodis123 said...

I don't have a garden anymore, but I do remember the raccoons. I was afraid of them. We also had squirrels, bees, birds, and lots and lots of cats.

Victoria said...

Gorgeous souls...they bring so much magic, love those stunning birds. wow, that dragonfly is so bewildering, quite a magnificent spirit..awesome photos, thanks for sharing the magic!
hmm,lets see, I get chickadees, bluejays, ravens, squirrels and chipmunks..sometimes groundhogs.
Hope you share more of your visitors again...this was so beautiful !have a sweet day!