28 June 2018

I found a little something...

I bet you can't guess what I was thinking about when I stumbled across these items at the big box craft store the other day.  :-)

I'm hoping to get to use them soon! (In an official sort of way) Maybe?  Fingers and toes crossed!

Do you pick up odd things to use for specific functions (like blog parties of the most fabulous sort)? 

I find myself doing that all the time.  I'll see something and think, Oh I could use that in the so & so tea party!  

Anyhoo....

They were just too cute not to share.

thanks for stopping by for a read!

love & blessings
~*~

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

They are adorable. Would love to see the cookies when you bake them. I see the little bunnies. I have a feeling I know what they are for.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, now I'm excited to see what you're going to do with them!

Victoria said...

Beautiful...yes they are super cute and enchanting! Looking forward to seeing what magic you spin with them! Wishing you a most enchanted night my friend! I have missed visiting your world!
hugs
Victoria

Magic Love Crow said...

What are you going to do? So exciting!!!