19 July 2018

FO...finally!

I finally finished last season's Steelers Scoreboard.  It only took me 10 months and 9 days.  :-/  

I'm just glad to be done now, because football season starts next month.  

My plan is to make one for each of my family, so I need four.  The first one I did a few years ago, was made using the wrong weight yarn and the wrong size needles and ended up being HUGE!  I'd made it for my brother so that was okay because he's a pretty tall guy.

I plan to give this one to my SIL and the next to my mum.  

I'm excited to get back to working on my Lake Country Throw.  I'm going to try to finish it before football season starts.  

Have you finished any projects lately?

thanks for stopping in for a read, 
love & blessings
~*~

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, good for you Laura! Looks beautiful! I'm doing alot of drawing and having fun! Big Hugs!

mxtodis123 said...

I've been working on jewelry in my arts and crafts class. In September I plan on joining the loom knitting class. I can crochet, but never could learn how to knit. Hope this will do the trick.