19 May 2018

in my garden...

We've had mostly rain/thunderstorms for the past week.  Yesterday during a small break in the weather, I went out to check on my little patio garden.  








My cherry tomato is blossoming, the cucumber plants are growing well and getting quite tall.  Something is eating the outer petals on my dahlias and my hydrangea has an abundance of budding blossoms.  The jalapeno has several fruits starting.  This ruby-throated hummingbird was hanging out on the tomato cage this morning.  I love seeing them dart in and out of the trees.  I rarely see them so still.  The san marzanos are doing amazing and I hope I get lots of tomatoes.  In that last photo, it seems I have a volunteer pumpkin coming up in the cherry tomato planter.  We'll see what happens.

That's about all to share today.  I'm exhausted for many reasons, and am thinking of going to bed (even though it is only 6:20pm). 

What's growing in your garden?

Thanks for stopping in for a read...
love & blessings
~*~
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Everything looks so green and healthy! I am not doing any container gardening on my balcony. But I enjoy seeing others!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Love all the green. They look so happy. The bright dahlia looks happy, too, nibbles and all. :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

You have some lovely things in your garden.
I love this time of year.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Laura, your garden is looking great! Good for you! You have a green thumb! Love seeing the hummingbird! We just cut some rhubarb off our plant! Yummy! Big Hugs!