04 November 2017

lessons






Back in June I signed up to take an online art course - Ever After 2017. It started in July with several lessons by different artists each month through October.  I started off doing pretty well.  I was a little slowed down due to those pesky headaches, and a lack of the proper supplies.  Once I got started, I really enjoyed it. And then the headaches and other stuff slowed me down again.

Now it's November and I'm just starting the work from August.  Yep, I'm three months behind.  But it's still fun.  I have until the end of November to either complete all the assignments or download them to work on later.  I suspect I'll be downloading a lot!

The thing about it is, I'm really enjoying learning different techniques and using new materials.  I'm really disappointed that I wasn't able to stay on schedule, but I've learned a lot.  I'm thinking it's time to stop trying classes and just get in there and play.  

I suppose this is just a reminder to myself, to keep going, even if I have to go really, really slowly.

What's happening in your world?

Thanks for stopping by, 
love & blessings
~*~

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are on nobody's schedule but your own! Glad you're having fun with the new techniques!

Magic Love Crow said...

Take everyday, one moment at a time! As Debra said, you are on nobody's schedule! Have fun!!!
(My products with my art on them, should be arriving in the mail soon!! Happy Dance!)
Big Hugs!

Marfi-topia said...

It's great that you are enjoying using new materials and learning new techniques.
I think that's the beauty of these online classes, you go at your own pace.

Have fun with it.

Victoria said...

Gorgeous glimpse into your creative world, beautiful work. yes it is such fun exploring and experimenting with new things! Flow with the pace of your soul..and enjoy! Wishing you a magical week!