13 August 2015

nonsense




It's been a long couple of days.  This is the first I've felt somewhat normal since Monday.

Tuesday was doctor day, long trip each way, then errands and home.  He's given me a new med to try.  I started it Tuesday evening and have felt pretty much a zombie until a few little bit ago.  I could barely hold my eyes open and have slept most of two days away.  I'm to try this drug for 4 weeks and if no change in my headaches, he gave me another prescription that I'm to start.  I'll also be having a new MRI run in two weeks.  My last was in 2013 so he wants to see if there are any changes.

We've had several days of late afternoon/early evening rainstorms, recently.  I went out Tuesday (or maybe it was Monday) after one of them and snapped a few photos.  I love the red veins that show on the mum in the bottom photo.  

I've missed out on the Perseids.  I'm hoping to be able to try tonight to see if they can be seen.  I hope I'm not too late.

Tomorrow is the new moon and I'm looking forward to doing a bit of work.  The last month I've been remembering who and what I am and doing the work that needs to be done.  When I do, I feel like I fit in my skin again.  For so long I've felt apart from myself, as if I didn't really belong in my body.  That feeling is leaving now, a little at a time.  If I persevere I know I'll get where I need to be when I should.

Well, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  Do you have any big plans for the New Moon?

blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Sending you lots of hugs, love and blessings! I haven't been me since 2012, but that is all changing!