12 February 2014

Winter

Winter has come to visit.  Pull up a chair and stay a while, I say to her.

This is what she had shared with us just an hour after her arrival.

 
This is three hours after she arrived.  I am so, so happy to have her here for a visit.  It looks as if she will continue to shower us with her loving tears until tomorrow night.

My heart just soars to look out the window and see the beauty of white.  I miss my beastie boy very much right now.  We would play in the snow together so often.  Okay, he'd do his business and I'd toss snow balls to him, but it was so fun!  

I really think there will be snow person building tomorrow.  Today is for watching, soup making and painting.  And smiling...lots of smiling.

Ah.  This is winter.  Thank you Mother Nature for bringing winter to visit.  I'm so happy to have you with us for a while.  

What is making you smile today?

blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

I'm feeling my rooms with greenery (fake or real it doesn't matter) because we've been buried under a layer of snow for over 3 months, probably another 2 to go. I'm happy you are in the magical mode with it, I just want to see some grass or leaves!