31 December 2012

Goodbye...Hello

It's time to say goodbye to 2012.  There was bad that I will not miss, but there was good that was so wonderful it almost made up for the bad.  Thinking back over the year and about how I wanted to share it here, I decided that instead of looking back, I want to talk about what I want to welcome in 2013.  Since I can't show pictures from the future, I'm using images of the past to help show what I want to have more of in 2013.

So, in the coming year - 2013, I want to invite in...


 more numbers like this and better health...


more dirt from the garden on my hands and under my nails ...



more of my own, homegrown vegetables...

more time knitting, with cute things to show for it...

more time spent here - weeding, planting, growing...

more beautiful sunsets...

more time creating, letting myself grow into my art...

more trips, meeting new people, seeing new places and doing new things...

more flowers...

 more snuggles with this cute face and his brother and sister (my nephews and niece)

and especially more whimsy and fun!

And of course, more time sharing here, in this space.


Instead of choosing one word for the coming year, I want to invite in an excess of words, I want to use as many as I can to live my life.  Despite the pain, I will have a good, full life.

Wishing you all the best for a magical, prosperous 2013.
love & blessings
~*~

4 comments:

Katie said...

I loved this post! What an awesome way to highlight your bests of 2012. You definitely have the right idea. A friend of mine has a "wish board" that she pins things to for inspiration. Pics of her favorite things, or things she would like to have or goals she would like to achieve all go up on the board. This post reminded me of her.

Cameron said...

Yes, more....more....
Inviting every goodness, happiness and more wonderful memories to be made in 2013!

Happy New Year!

Lorna said...

The very things I wish for you! And some of them (the non-garden related ones) for me. Happy 2013!

Ms Misantropia said...

Cute dog, nice sunset, great hat and tomatoes!