01 July 2012

finding inspiration...

Do you Pin?  You know, Pinterest?  I've been reading about it on lots of blogs lately and even on Facebook it shows up.  I haven't tried it, mostly because I already waste so much of my time on Facebook.  I have looked at several pages that bloggers I read have shared.  So many beautiful images.  I can't decide if it would be inspirational, time wasting or depressing.  What are your thoughts? 

Tonight I found a new inspiration to try.  Jamie is hosting Morning Pages in July.  Basically you take a little time every morning to free write.  I've been wanting to do this and her post couldn't have come at a better time.  Check out her post so that you can get the details to see if you would be interested in joining in. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  Stay cool!

blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hi, I am joining Jamie in writing morning pages and just wanted to drop in and say hello. I do pin but not alot. It can take up a lot of time but I also find lots of inspiring pins. Have a wonderful week and good luck with your morning pages.