12 February 2012

returning to light...

...or maybe the word should be life...returning to life...that's how i feel. i can't believe how long it has been since i have posted here. so much has changed and yet so little. i felt bad for just disappearing, but i didn't really know what to do. i ran out of things to say. i tried to continue reading blogs, but honestly, seeing how much everyone did, how much you all LIVED, it just left me feeling quite useless.

the short story since my last post, is that there has been no improvement in my condition and doesn't appear to have any hope for any. also, i'm now on permanent disability - trying to make ends meet. i think it would be easier if not for all the medical bills each month.

so, here i am, trying to make the best of it...trying to get back to things that i enjoyed. hoping, somehow, i can find the light and follow it back to my life... i guess we'll see how that goes...

blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Sherie said...

Laura,
I have missed you so...your blog is one of my favorites and I wondered what took you from us. I am so happy to see you trying to be with us! I hope life comes back into your days!