09 January 2009

Create

Hello Blog world...oh how I've missed you. It feels like ages since I've been here. I am so behind in all of my favorite reads, it might take days to catch up. I do have a good reason for not being here though. No, I didn't win the lottery and disappear to Tahiti. Though that would be fun.

I have become consumed with a project. It is something that I have always wanted to try my hand at, but had been unable to put it into action. Somehow, during my time off from work, that changed. Something changed, in me, something that has allowed a part of me to become more creative. I know, I'm not making any sense. But maybe, when the time is right, I'll be able to explain it more thoroughly. I am creating...and it feels wonderful!

Blessings,
~*~

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wonderful! So glad to hear that you have been "consumed" by a project! That is pure joy!

Dracenea said...

Can't wait to hear what it is!