15 November 2008

My first Photo Hunt

I love taking pictures. I love trying to get just the right angle, the right light or shadow to make a great picture. I tell people I am an amateur photographer, although I consider my skills to be below amateur level.. basically "newbie".

In an effort to expand my skills and also take more pictures, I've joined Photo Hunters which is hosted by tnchick. I've watched as various bloggers participated, seen such beautiful photos and creativity with the themes and thought it must be just so much fun.

So, here is my first photo hunters picture. Today's theme is: ruin(ed)



Blessings,
~*~

8 comments:

jenny said...

The structure is probably ruined, but the photo is lovely.
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I agree, very nice photo. Ruined buildings can be beatiful! And welcome to Photo Hunt!

bonggamom said...

The photo of the pumpkins in your header is very pretty indeed -- well above "beginner" photographer level!

IdaR said...

Welcome to PhotoHunt. This is a great photo. It is a beautiful old building.
I invite you to come view my blog.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Welcome to Photo Huny! I hope you like as much as so many of us love it!

Your photo is lovely. The ivy looks like hair...

I did Photo Hunt today, too. I hope you get a chance to visit and leave your link!
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-ruined/

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Going back to Nature, sinking into the Earth.

sammawow said...

Welcome to PhotoHunt! You took a lovely picture of that ruined barn!

cating said...

welcome to photohunt:) i'm relativelyy new also:D