23 December 2022

messengers...





i had visitors this very cold morning...

i heard a clatter on my roof and since i know santa isn't making a trip to my house, thought perhaps a raccoon or something was trying to get into my attic to escape the dropping temperatures.

when i went out i found a committee of vultures on my roof.  there were more than 20.  this is the second time in the last three days i've seen the committee.  (the photo from yesterdays post is of about 40+ scattered through the trees at the end of our street that i took the day before)

when i saw them days ago, i felt like it was a message.  so i guess they really have something to say. since vultures are distinct for cleaning up the mess of death, maybe they are telling me to clean up my mess so that i can make the changes that are needed to transform to the life i want instead of the life i have.

when i posted about them a few days ago on ig, one of my followers suggested that it was a sign that old things are going to be cut out and recycled and i like that idea.  

whatever the message, i'm listening and open to receiving it. 

have you had any messengers visit you recently? do you believe in signs and omens?

i hope you are having a lovely day and for those in the us, please stay warm during this cold front that is across the country.

love & magicks

~*~

 

ps...big hugs and thanks to Deb at SheWhoSeeks for the blogger reader tip.  i switched to bloglovin years ago because my blogger reader had stopped working. i'm happy to be able to use it again.  and it's been interesting going through to see who is still blogging that i followed from all those years ago. :-)  xo

 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Glad my tip helped! I like your reader's interpretation of the vultures on your roof. I follow another blogger who is a huge fan of vultures and always calls them the Sacred Thunderbird.