30 December 2022

auras and vibrating eyeballs...

 

today's ten things...

- waiting until the last minute to start preparing my planner and journal for 2023

- my fridge is so full of food i feel sick looking at it and it has kept me from being able to cook any of it. (although i have nacho meat cooking right now)

- 36+ hours without internet, tv and home phone was 10 times harder than when the power is out?!?

- painting gives me anxiety

- painting makes me happy

- i know, i'm completely contradictory in my thoughts, it's just how my brain works

- self care looks like every other week massages and they are wonderful

- going to the grocery after a massage is NOT a good idea. i don't know if i was dehydrated or what, but by the time i left the store i was almost in full migraine (auras/vibrating eyeballs/etc) and getting stuck in traffic due to an automobile accident is NOT good.

- twinkle lights always make me happy

- disco ball ornaments make me giddy

hope you're having a good week...

love & magicks

~*~  

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Vibrating eyeballs? Ay chihuahua! I hope you don't get that particular symptom too often!