01 October 2020

1st of october...


well...October already.  

is it just me, or does it seem like it has both arrived very quickly and taken forever to get here?  this year is just ...

i'm hoping to get to the farmer's market next week to hunt for pumpkins and mums (that's an old photo from a few years ago up there).  there weren't any when i went a couple weeks ago.

i changed my flag and put up my halloween decor outside this morning.  i've still to give my granddaddy's old witch and cats a clean up and fresh paint job.  then i can add them to the outdoor decor...

i wish i had a photo of my granddaddy's displays he use to put out.  i'll see if i can't find some to scan and show you.  he was so creative and every holiday had these big outdoor displays in the yard.

just a short post today to say i'm still here and to welcome october...

how have you been doing?  any big october plans?

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~

 

 

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love outdoor displays for ANY holiday!

karen said...

it definitely took forever! I've been waiting since the end of June... Our walk yesterday was beautiful and I drank in the fall foliage.

Renee said...

yes! some months are 500 years long and some go by in 3 seconds. This year. whew.

Magaly Guerrero said...

October is so good at brewing nostalgia. So, I've been thinking a lot about past Octobers. I've also been wonder about what future Octobers might bring...

Lowcarb team member said...

Love that picture, beautiful colour blooms.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your flowers! I am so thankful for October! I haven't been well, but my soul is doing great, if that makes sense? LOL! Stay safe! Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Pretty FLowers ! Yes, October goes too fast ! https://plumfieldhousegardens.blogspot.com/