22 July 2020

bright spots...

Hello friends, 

It's been a bit, hasn't it?  Craziness in the world, craziness in here (here being my head), it's been hard to keep up.  I've missed being here.  

Sharing things is getting harder for me to do.  Most times, I feel there isn't anything worthy of sharing.  Sometimes, it's because I don't quite know how to express what I want to say.  

I'm going to work on both.

It's been a dark, dark place for me this year.  The migraines pretty much wiped out all of June, pandemic cancelled my May beach trip, and postponed for a year my planned October art retreat.  Add a little depression and it's a big bag of sucks...

Hopefully sharing a bit here will help the crazy.

Here are a few bright spots of my year so far...

In January I rearranged my studio a bit and redid my work table...

 February brought daffodils from the garden and tulips from the grocer...

March was homemade bread baking...


 April had lots of flowering walks...

May was patio play and planting times...
(I already mentioned June was a black hole...)

And July had a little plant dye experimenting going on...

And through all of this (well, since late March), these have been my constant companions whenever I walk out the door...

Tell me a couple of your bright spots.

Thanks for stopping in for a read...

love & blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, 2020 has been a big bag of sucks for most people, hasn't it! I hope the rest of the year perks up for you and that those nasty migraines and depression take a hike!