13 July 2019

Friday in the Garden... (on Saturday)












I meant to post yesterday and became distracted.  These have all been taken over the last several days.  I was so happy to see those black-eyed Susans bloom.  Last year the deer ate them before they started to form blossoms.  I am sad that it seems we don't have many deer around this year.  

The faerie guards the potted mum and apparently has been letting her friends hang out in the plant. Does anyone know what type of mushrooms those are?  I tried searching the interwebs but couldn't figure out.

The raspberry cream zinnias are so pretty and I'm so glad I added them to the garden.  I was inspired to do so by Vanessa and all her talk/photos of her zinnias.  
The salvia is still blooming for the hummingbirds and is very pretty.

That last photo is of a spider web I found in the camellia.  

In other news, those refrigerator pickles I mentioned in my last post?  YUM!!  So good!

Well, that's about all I've got today.  Hope you are having a good day.

What's growing in your garden or being created in your kitchen?

thanks for stopping in to read...
love & blessings
~*~

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You have a green thumb! Beautiful plants!

Lowcarb team member said...

Sorry can't help you with the type of mushrooms.
Pleased your pickles were good :)

All the best Jan