25 June 2019

grateful...










 
I am grateful for...

time spent arting...

a little blue butterfly that followed me around the garden one day while I planted flowers, herbs and vegetables...

blueberries picked from my own little garden...

the crows that greet me when I'm outside...

memorial day weekend kickoff fireworks...

this little hummingbird and her family and friends who flit around my garden all the time and don't seem to be afraid of me at all...

the sight and scent of this blooming Lady of Shallott rose...

family who understands that for a milestone birthday (50), I would not enjoy a party with my neighbors, but I would love and greatly appreciate and never forget being gifted with a 4 day trip to the ocean (that I hadn't seen in person in 11 years)... 

my little patio garden, where I can enjoy time in nature and fresh air...

This is just a short list of what I'm grateful for today.  I thought it would be a good way to re-acquaint myself with my little corner of the interwebs.

I've been trying to catch up with everyone and hope you are all well.

thanks for stopping in for a read...
love & blessings
~*~

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, the Big Five Oh -- that IS a milestone! Happy Birthday and what a fab present your family gave you. I hope the summer keeps on being full and enjoyable for you!

Lowcarb team member said...

Blueberries picked from your own little garden, that's lovely.
Happy Birthday Wishes.

All the best Jan

Magaly Guerrero said...

Happiest Birthday! May this next year around the sun bring you even more things to be grateful for. Enjoy the waves!

Laura T. said...

It's always nice to reflect on the things that make us happy! It's easy to get caught up in all the negative things going on in the world. We have to remind ourselves that there is good and beauty all around us! Like that rose...it is beautiful!!! I love crows! They are my favorite bird! I think I may follow in your footsteps & make a grateful list of my own! Have a great weekend!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful post my friend! Happy Birthday! Many Blessings being sent your way! Big Hugs!