24 July 2021

let's have some tea...

Hello and welcome to my mad tea party.  As you can see, the white rabbit and cheshire cat are here.  The Hatter is somewhere around...he doesn't stray far from his hat.

 

 

We can read Alice's story again while we have a spot of tea.  Oops...looks like I forgot to fill the kettle.  Make yourself at home, I'll be back.


Now, that's better.  Lots of tea and treats to eat while we visit.  Just be careful of the yellow cakes.  I think they might cause a little... well...


 
I told you to watch out for the yellow ones.  Have a little sip from the bottle and things will turn right side up.




There now... Let's have a nibble and a chat shall we?  I just love having a tea party.  It is so much fun to visit, isn't it? 


Oh my, look at the time.  Well, this has been lovely to catch up over tea and treats. Please stay as long as you like, enjoy the treats and come back anytime.  See you next time!

~*~

 

ps...Thank you to our wonderful party hostess, Vanessa.  Her parties are always so beautiful.  It is so much fun to play along!

 

 

12 comments:

Victoria Zigler said...

I came over from Vanessa's blog. Such a wonderful little tea party. Thanks for inviting me to have tea with you.

Tori

Misha DawaiOser said...

Of course the pretty, lemony-yellow tea cakes would be the ones to catch my fancy. It's those dangerous things that appeal and make me dare to suffer the consequences of growing tall and then quite small. WORTH IT to go to Wonderland, aye! LOL
Thanks for sharing your magic with me. Please stop by my tea party to join in more festivities.
FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/dawaioser/posts/10158925020556443

IG Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRssgB6sSJm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ricki Treleaven said...

AAAAAHHHHH...there's so much to love about this post. Your treats literally look way too good to eat! And the flamingo cookies are the perfect touch. :D The toadstool is a cute and colorful prop. You have the perfect little space for your tea party!

I'm linking over from A Fanciful Twist.

xo,
Ricki Jill

Book of Secrets said...

I love your tea party post! Everything is beautiful. I adore the green square cake. You’re invited to my tea party HERE! — Diana ♥

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So whimsical and delightful, Laura! Those goodies all look delicious and the pink flamingo cookies are especially on theme!

Marilyn Miller said...

I do enjoy a good "nibble and chat" and you provided just the right atmosphere for it. That green cake particularly caught my eye. Thank you very much.

Magaly Guerrero said...

What a delicious tea party, Laura. Everything looks wonder(land)ful! May I please have some tea? And cake too!

Bohemian said...

Now that's a Lovely Mad Tea Party spread right there, I'm hungry now for forbidden Sugary things! *LOL* Such a Delight to visit all of these Mad Tea Parties, an Enchanting way to spend a dreary Rainy day.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely post and photographs.

All the best Jan

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

I see what happened, I got very small indeed❤ i LOVE your tea party & especially your mushroom. The cakes are sooo beautiful. The image with the tea pot & mirror & bunny is story book dreams! They are all wonderful, they you for sharing in the magic♡♡♡

Magic Love Crow said...

Laura, I loved your tea party! Thank you!! So beautiful and magical! Big Hugs!

Laura Morrigan said...

I love your treats and mushroom!