17 June 2021

easing back...


I spent a lot of spring outdoors.  I re-did my garden, or rather created a new garden.  Every time I am outside, the sky seems to call to me.  I can't step out the door without looking up.  Not to mention just sitting in my chair on the patio or taking a quilt or towel out and lying in the grass watching the sky.

The past two mornings have been glorious here.  The southeast is a place of heat and humidity in June, where breathing outside almost feels like trying to breathe with your face in a bowl of chunky soup.

It was 66 degree F yesterday morning with 68% humidity.  Today it was 57F with 60% humidity.  I took advantage and went for walks both days.

It felt so good.  Moving my body around and breathing the fresh air that almost felt like autumn.  I know the heat will return soon, but it sure was nice to enjoy.

Anyhoo...I'm slowly easing my way back in here.  (And thank you for your encouraging comments!)

I have lots to share, so hopefully I'll be back soon.  

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~
 

 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet your garden is beautiful!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your garden. And I'm so glad you are getting out and enjoying the sky. We, too, were enjoying the mild temperatures for a bit. But things got back to June-hot today. Well, we are getting a bit of rain at the moment. And I am so happy for it.

Victoria said...

Those pictures are so gorgeous Laura! and they invoke such freedom and bliss! It is amazing how nature calls to you and it creates that internal shift always needed! I love that you created new garden cannot wait to see more! It is wonderful to visit you world again!
Have a magical wkd
Victoria

Laura Morrigan said...

I am not good with heat and humidity, but I hope you are making the best of it! The fresh air and sunshine is nice anyway!

Magic Love Crow said...

So happy! Love your pictures!!!