13 January 2021

holding up...


 

how is it the 13th already? really, i'd like to know...

last week was ... well...

i've been fighting the opening of the well below me.  some days i can stay above and some days i fall deep.  yesterday turned out pretty good and i was able to get a lot done around the house.

today, not so much... 

i woke late, then after my morning ritual and morning pages i went back to lie down.  i'd had a migraine all night and couldn't take it any longer.

i went back to bed until about 1.

i did manage to shower today :-)

i just wanted to say hi.  i'm still here.  i hope to be back soon.

how are you all holding up out there?

thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~


5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sending hugs and best wishes! I thought of you and your lovely art journal today and how maybe I should try to do something like that too.

Magic Love Crow said...

Take care of yourself Laura! Big Hugs!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I've been tired. Like you, feeling as if time is slipping much too fast.

I hope that hole never opens. And that there is always enough energy for showers, for pages, for growing things, for smiles... and much more.

Victoria said...

Laura! Oh how I love that beautiful photo..it is stunning...such a gorgeous creature! I always get excited to see birds, especially ravens or crows.AW, thats no fun, I hope your migraines cease and do not return.Yes time is whipping by so fast! Wishing you a magical week !
victoria

Laura Morrigan said...

It's been crazy! Taking things one day at a time! We can do it!