28 May 2010

to try again

i keep trying to come here...to type words that i think would be interesting but my mind is full of drugs (oh so many prescriptions that i hate taking) and my thoughts and words flit away before i can capture them here on the screen.

it has been a rough couple of weeks...i am now out of sick or annual leave days and so any time that i am not at work, i now do not get paid for...if the absences keep up my checks will get smaller and i don't know what i'll do.

i'm listening to it storm outside..a good thunder kicker and a few flashes of lightening so far...i'm hoping for more and for lots of rain.

i've lost the cord to download my pictures from my camera... as soon as i find it i have some pictures to share...

here's to a wonderful long weekend...
blessings
~*~

No comments: