01 November 2023

november...



hello you, hello november.

i am very sad to see the end of october, but that last day was just what my halloween/autumn loving heart always yearns for.  it was cold, rainy, overcast and windy. i loved it, even if i didn't have a single trick or treater at my door.

this morning dawned very cold and sunny. i woke much earlier than usual and with a very sore throat.  hot tea with lemonade (i'm out of lemons) and honey helped a little.  it's still sore and my afternoon walk breathing in the cold air probably didn't help. :-)

i've been putting away halloween decor and working a little on an art journal spread, paying bills, that sort of thing today.  it was nice to get out in the sunlight for a bit on my walk.  

anyhoo...that's what's happening around here.  how are things where you are? what are you up to today?

thanks for stopping in...

love & magicks

~*~

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What's that book on mythology you are/were reading?

karen said...

I just put away the Halloween and left up the fall decorations. I hope to start some art journaling today or over the weekend.